CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER- HIGHEST GLOBAL DESIGNATION IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Wealth management is one of the fastest growing sectors within the financial services industry. Global wealth has been rapidly increasing and is expected to grow at a steady pace in the years to come. Wealth management is increasingly a knowledge business, and one which requires professionals to understand the individual needs of their clients and the increasingly complex financial products. The huge increases in wealth in new markets as well as the growing demand for sophisticated products and professional client services require a new breed of wealth managers – individuals able to navigate a world of wealth owners and investment opportunities.
The Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM®) is a unique, professional qualification for experienced financial, legal and other professionals in the financial services industry. The training combines profound theoretical knowledge with practical skills in the fields of equities, fixed-income, real estate as well as wealth planning and relationship management.
This is a short term term International Certification Course in Finance which deals with Wealth Management, Private Banking, Family Office Management, Financial Analysis.
The CWM® qualification is awarded by the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM) based in the USA, a global institute that promote internationally recognized standards for the qualification of wealth management professionals.
Key Benefits of Attending this Program:
- Explore importance of building client relationships in wealth management
- Learn sophisticated techniques to assess a client’s overall financial situation and risks
- Understand the various portfolio selection techniques and importance of a balanced portfolio
- Enhance your understanding of wealth management products and the most effective ways to market them
What Makes the CWM® program so Unique
- Fully accredited course by the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM®), an independent worldwide Board of Standards and Accreditation Council for financial management professionals.
- Completion of the program leads to awarding of the Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM®) designation, a globally recognized qualification in wealth management industry.
- The CWM® program has been offered and recognized by top companies in the financial industry around the world that includes China Construction Bank, Bank of China, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Xerox, HSBC, Shangri-la Hotels, Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States of America, 3M Asia Pacific, Hewlett Packard Singapore, United Overseas Bank Singapore and so forth.
Becoming a Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM®)
- Complete the CWM® program
- Pass the CWM® examination
- Agree to abide by the AAFM® professional code of ethics