Become a CWM®
Benefits of Certification
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM) designation sets the global standard in the finance profession especially Wealth Management & Private Banking and is a symbol of excellence.
Why should you earn the CWM®?
- Higher salaries. Earn up to 25% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases job security. Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions.
- Better career flexibility. Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves marketability. Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market.
- Boosts relevancy. Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements.
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the Finance profession and is recognized as the leading credential in Wealth Management and Private Banking worldwide.
Awarded by American Academy of Financial Management ® USA, (AAFM) ,, the CWM® credential signifies that you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to Onshore and Offshore Wealth Management including Wealth Enhancement ,Wealth Preservation and Wealth Transfer. In today’s environment, companies are looking for proven and ethical professionals. They are looking for CWMs.
Plus, after earning the CWM, you are committed to keeping your knowledge current by meeting continuing education requirements. CWMs remain relevant throughout their career.
Whether you’re looking to safeguard your career or seeking a promotion, earning the CWM certification can open a variety of doors. The 2013 AAFM Compensation Survey shows that CWMs earn more than their non-certified peers.
To begin the process of becoming a CWM® Charter Holder you need to: