CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (CWM®) Certification
Chartered Wealth Manager® Designation Program is the Highest Global Designation in Wealth Management, Private Banking and Wealth Advisory.Chartered Wealth Managers are revered for their skills and expertise by top Wealth Management Organizations across the Globe. Top Global Banks, Wealth Management Boutique Firms, Private Banks give preference to CWM® Designation Holders in their recruitment process.
Being a CWM® says a lot about who you are. The credential gives you the backing, the education, the colleagues, the networking system, and the power to face your clients, your partners, your employers and your competitors.
With CWM®, you’ll be part of a globally recognized family of wealth management professionals. You’ll have access to our full spectrum of resources, industry events and networking opportunities. You could also form alliance with other CWM™ from different areas to serve your international clients.
The CWM® focuses on developing relationship management, sales, communication and core financial advisory skills to equip Students, Wealth Management and Private Banking Professionals with cutting edge knowledge in Wealth Management, Private Banking, Family Office, and Financial Advisory. The CWM® Program is a Federally Copyrighted Program founded in the United States with Wall Street Sector Trademarks owned by AAFM®.
CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER® (CWM®) is unique and the only Wealth Management certification in India. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Wealth Management like Investment Strategies, Life Cycle Management, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Relationship Management, Behavioural Finance, Alternative Products, Real Estate Valuation and Global Taxation. In the recent times, the mandatory requirement posted by the financial services industry towards the skilful and knowledgeable candidates in the field of personal financial advisory services including Wealth Management Private Banking Family Offices has made it essential for a candidate to be well versed with all the aspects of Wealth Management and Private Banking. This certification enables the candidates to meet the current skill set needed by the industry and stand out of the crowd.
Benefits of CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER® (CWM®):
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Global Certification in true sense and no territorial examination required.
- CWM® is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management, US.
- Protect your job and be recognized by an independent and global authority.
- Get the designation that illuminates your professional education, hard work and experience.
- The AAFM Credentials and Board Certifications are for those who want to rise above the rest.
- You can add AAFM to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses & Improve your image and salary potential.
- Publish on our site as a Certified Member.
- Be part of Large Members Network of 50,000+.
- Members in more than 100 Countries with Global AACSB Alliance.
Key Learning from the CWM® Program:
- Explore the latest advances in wealth management strategy and law.
- Expand your wealth management skills by adopting international best practices.
- Develop a checklist of key applied techniques in wealth management that will remain with you throughout your career
- Become an expert in evaluation, diagnosis and planning in working with Super High Net Worth Clients
- Integrate optimum products and services in your wealth management development strategies
- Maximize the impact of your client communications and reporting
- Appreciate the complexities of investing in global markets and develop strategies for managing risk and maximizing returns
This program is ideal for Students, Management Graduates, Finance Professionals, Bankers, Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors and Mutual Fund Advisors who want to make a career in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Arena which is one of the most respected and highest paid segments in Financial Services Industry.