ASSOCIATE WEALTH MANAGER ®
Your passport to become a Wealth Manager!
Background: In the past few years there has been increase in wealth among the population and also clients have become more demanding of the quality of services provided by the Wealth Advisors. Also: Financial Advisory & Wealth Management Services is one of the fastest growing disciplines of the Financial Services Sector.
The Indian Economy is growing at a robust rate. Indian Financial Services Industry gets a rub-off of this growth, but also has some complexities to shoulder along the way.
Associate Wealth Manager (AWM®):
The AWM® Education Program focuses on sharpening three components:
- Knowledge: The students get the latest updates and learn about the opportunities of wealth management, with specific relevance to India. They appreciate the market dynamics influencing wealth management and gain an overview on the latest innovations in financial products. They also gain an insight to global best practices for achieving success in wealth advisory and investment management.
- Skills: Students develop skills in building wealth management solutions for clients, ability to present wealth management concepts and strategies confidently through customer friendly language and also the ability to create wealth management strategies. The program enhances their capability to think strategically by using a structured process.
- Application: The program through its rigors and practical orientation prepares the students to apply the concepts and skills developed in the program in actual work environment. The outcome of this applied education is a complete “INVESTMENT MANAGER / FINANCIAL ADVISOR” who is ready for the rigors of the Investment Management Industry.
Program Goals :
In this program students will learn to:
- Become a prospective investment professional and learn Wealth Management Process in the context of global space.
- Understand plethora of investment ideas including the concepts, structure, returns measurement tradability, liquidity and legal issues of the major investment vehicles.
- Understand the scheme analysis and investment decisions in a Wealth Management Plan.
- Use of Mutual Fund products for Wealth Creation and Goal Planning.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of risk and return and their application in portfolio management strategies.
- Present efficient asset allocation of wealth and reviewing the retirement planning strategies.
- Provide an excellent platform to the wealth manager for constructing a comprehensive Wealth Plan for his client.
WHY AWM – A Step to bootstrap your career:
- A Stepping Stone to Earn the Charter – CWM® Certification
- Qualification with Designation
- Single Exam
- Benchmarked Curriculum
The Curriculum of AWM®Consist of 5 Units:
Name of the Unit
BASICS OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL PRODUCTS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT
MUTUAL FUND IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
APPLIED WEALTH MANAGEMENT
ADVANCED WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The candidate has to go through these 5 units and pass an exam of 2 Hours to complete the academic requirements of the Board of Standards. The completion of the academic criterion ensures that the candidate has the requisite knowledge and skills to work as an Associate Wealth Manager.
The Candidate can take the exam at Pearson Vue Test Centre spread across 75 cities in 280 Test Centres approximately.
The candidate who passes the requisite examination not only attains the Associate Wealth Manager (AWM®) but also a designation denoting that the candidate has undergone the rigors of formal learning before managing the wealth of an individual.
- Registration Fee - INR 10,000
- Online Courseware Fee – INR 5000
- Examination Fee – INR 2,000
- Certification Fee – INR 1000
Note : Service Tax extra
Wealth Management Course Duration:
Recommended - 4 Months
Mail Us at:
To pursue Call: 09650159583